Your connection has been flagged as it appears to meet at least one of the following criteria:
- The network you are connecting from belongs to a hosting/datacenter/colocation provider.
- The network you are connecting from has been confirmed to belong to a VPN or proxy service.
- The provider of the network you are connecting from does not provide residential internet services (e.g business/enterprise-only networks).
How can I fix this?
To resolve this problem, try any of the following:
- If you are using a VPN or other proxy app/extension/etc, try disabling it.
- If you are using programs such as Cloudflare WARP, iCloud Private Relay, turn them off as they can flag as a VPN.
- Try using your home connection to access the website instead of using a business connection or server.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, then try accessing the site again.
I've tried all that, and I'm still unable to access the site!
If you believe that your connection has been flagged incorrectly, you can join our Discord server and open a ticket.
Make sure to provide the information found below (disable your extensions if the below space is empty):