- A game that's currently in development.
- A free game.
- A game made with fucking visual programming, aka "Bolt".
It is Not
- An attempt to recreate Windows96's Gameing, but it ends up being one anyway, even though its intended to be only a similar game.
- An open-source game. (mainly to save the eyes of those who fucking hate visual programming)
- Something that will get on Steam.
- Portal or Portal 2
Those are features that make the game weirder/funnier/more fun:
This one is not so interesting, but it was made only for the game to look less unrealistic
Shitty Player Controller
The player controller currently used in the game is the "Rigidbody FPS Controller". It is buggy sometimes (and may also make you rage), but it allows for other objects (like explosives) to interact with it (the old one was the "FPS Controller" and it was bad in the way of rigidbody shit, but more stable than the one used now)
- You will need several attempts in order to jump on a fucking box.
Yes, you heard that right. You can literally grab and drag any object at ANY DISTANCE. A rocket is trying to escape? A cube is about to fall into the sea? No need to worry, just try to grab it. If you fail that's your problem.
Funny Thing That Go Boom
As of writing this page, there's 3 explosive objects: Dynamite, Bomb and Rocket. You can get more info at the Objects subpage.
Unity Standard Assets
Somehow not an asset flip yet 80% of the game is free assets.
"It's not a bug, it's a feature!"
Here's some examples:
- If you gain speed in a direction (high speed forward, for example) and you rotate then the speed will still continue relative to the direction you rotated to.
The jetpack can send you straight into space, just like you can do with bombs/rockets.Not anymore since now its based on Fixed Update.
- The "Bomb-Fly" - a method to fling yourself into any direction (obviously also upwards) using a bomb, a rocket or basically anything that can send you in a direction with high speeds. This will likely be used mostly when going upwards instead, since the new version of the game will have a Boost "tool".
A portal gun
A gun that shoots portals. Cool, right?
Can be downloaded here. Contains an official download.