|Developer(s)||modeco80 (aka ir0nlake)|
|License||hahah, there isn't one (well yet)|
|Architectures||amd64, i386, other architectures will probably be implemented soon (maybe)|
|Release date||some-time hopefully 2019 or 2020, still in development.|
CollabVM2.Server (Git: collab-vm-server) is yet another next version of the CollabVM server. It is yet another open source server that powers CollabVM and UserVMs, and all current variants of CollabVM. All CollabVM servers can be considered the "core" of CollabVM, the difference this time is that CollabVM2.Server is C# instead of the usual C++.
Currently, the server can be ran on Linux, Windows works too, but really anything that can compile (and probably run) the C# project works as well.
BSDfags and macOSbugs we don't know what to do with yet so, tl;dr: fuck bsd!
- Don't know, not out.
- "Can it run QEMU?" (Recommended: Any modern (though you could probably run this bitch on a Pentium 2) Intel/AMD CPU, preferably greater than 2GHz with VT-x (sidenote, don't forget to turn it on) for optimal VM Performance.)
- Disk space required:
- 40 or something megabytes for collab-vm-server (Hint: we don't fucking know!) (Recommended: 4+ gigabytes of free space, for virtual machines and such)
- Operating System:
- Listen, I don't know what this shit should run on, but if it can run Visual (Cock) Studio (Probably 2017) or MonoDevelop there shouldn't be that much shit trying to build the C# project.
- Other shit you should care about:
- If you can, use KVM.
- QEMU 0.10 (Recommended: QEMU 2.9 or latest, currently being 4.0, christ.)