EDIT: LOL SOCKET.COMPUTER FUCKING BROKE RIP
EDIT2: NVM ITS BACK NIGGAS
EDIT3: its fucked its over
EDIT4: its back, let's countdown and see how long it takes to break again
EDIT5: its fucking over, it took 33 days to break again. now lets see how long it takes to come back
socket.computer is a shitty website that was the base for CollabVM for a short time before moving to a custom engine.
socket.computer and CollabVM are similar. They both feature a controllable virtual machine that can be taken control of for a specified amount of time. Since September 2015 it has been restoring to a broken snapshot. Fucking wow.
HEY EVERYONE ITS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE BROKEN SNAPSHOT! FOR LITERALLY ONE YEAR IT HAS BEEN RESTORING TO A BROKEN SNAPSHOT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RAUCHG
Differences between socket.computer and Collab VM
- socket.computer doesn't have a chat.
- socket.computer lags like fuck when you drag a window around or when you click and drag anywhere on the desktop.
- Any Command Prompt window will glitch out whenever you run the command
- socket.computer has a bunch of faggots who only come once as opposed to a bunch of faggots who come every day.
- socket.computer is filled with huge douchebags who go out of there WAY to delete and close your shit for no reason. So, CollabVM is funner to fuck with.
- socket.computer resets every 15 minutes as opposed to whenever the VM breaks
- socket.computer runs Windows XP instead of Tiny7.
- socket.computer is especially fun because it has an exploit that allows you to send commands. It's really funny to confuse the fuck out of people with them.
- socket.computer is slow as fuck
- socket.computer is hacked by nucular@github at his github.