UserVM is a version of CollabVM that allows people to host their own VMs. It can be found here. In order to host a VM on UserVM, you will need to get in contact with the administrators and have a working VM that has been port forwarded and is not on your LAN. The best way to do this
List of VMs
This was last updated on 2022-11-26. May not be accurate.
|Hoster||Node||OS||Description||VM List Name & "Description"|
|ayunami2000||ayunvm||Chat VM||A chat VM without any XSS support.||chatvm (node edition) - all new SANICBALL button!! - made by ayunami2000|
These are grouped in a separate category due to their abundance.
Former (basically killed off for good)
- Original XBOX: Was hosted by DarkOK. Built on the XQEMU system and has unique controls. Named seXbox on the menu.
- So much win! hosted by DarkOK, the infamous XSS VM
- The venerable Wandows Pissta UserVM, hosted by you know who.
- Little Timmy VM, hosted by Holy Network Adapter
- CBL Mariner VM, hosted by Holy Network Adapter (no im bringing it back suckas)
- Gentoo Linux: Hosted by Spy. 15 GB hard drive. Boots to a Gentoo Linux Live CD environment. Named DIY FUCKING GENTOO on the menu.
- Several MacOS VMs (Mac OS X 10.3 (Hosted by Spy), Mac OS X 10.8 (Hosted by Spy)
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server VM hosted by Spy.
- Android-x86 VM, again hosted by Spy.
- Mac OS 9.2.2 (Hosted by Bob Pony).
- The trilogy of Windows Whistler build VMs, hosted by Bob Pony. Dead due to the shitty Whitelister thereby nobody could access it.
- Windows Vista x64, Hosted by MDMCK10.
- Windows NT Build 196 hosted by 6969.
- Windows Server 2003 R2 with a port open, hosted by 6969.
- TinyCore Linux, hosted by 6969.
- Mandriva Linux version from 2008: Hosted by gogo.
- A Vista VM and a Windows CE VM were both hosted by the same person.
- Fedora 34: A VM that was to replace the Ubuntu VM, but was really slow because it came with GNOME 40.
- Older versions of the Windows ME VM have existed.